Levine Family Law Group is pleased to share that two of our attorneys have been selected for recognition by Super Lawyers* of California. Erin Levine and Ashley Schuh have been selected as a Super Lawyers, 2018!
An update on our story:
This has been a fabulous year for the Levine Team! We continue to provide unique legal solutions for modern families in the San Francisco Bay Area. We’ve decided to use this post as an opportunity to share some of the highlights, accomplishments and news from the first half of this year:
- Stan Sarkisov was published in the Bar Association of San Francisco’s magazine: Pronoun Power: The Standard for Gender Neutrality. This was Stan’s second time writing for this publication. The first article, co-authored with Erin Levine, was entitled “The Risky Business of Living Outside the Marriage Box.” Over the past several months, Stan has successfully litigated family law cases, including same-sex dissolution matters, in SF, Hayward, Martinez, and Tahoe. Stan continues to be actively involved as a Board Member of BALIF – Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom. Expect to here more exciting news about Stan in the near future!
- Monica Espinosa joined our team earlier this year and has already helped several clients with complex child custody and co-parenting issues including requests to “move-away.” Monica was recently elected as Board Member of the East Bay Law Raza Lawyer’s Association. Read more about Monica’s inspiring story here.
- We welcomed “Fam Bam” (our lawbot) to our website in an effort to provide on-demand information and resources to prospective clients about our firm. We recognize that searching for the “right” family law attorney is a very personal and important decision and are hopeful that Fam Bam can help consumers understand more about who we are and how we help. Fam Bam is just one example of the technological improvement we’ve made to our systems in order to provide transparent information and a streamlined (legal) experience.
- As if having three young children, building a thriving mediation and litigation practice, and being a Partner at Levine Law wasn’t enough, Ashley Schuh, CFLS has set out to change the way we think and talk about marital and relationship planning – specifically, to empower modern women with the information, resources and solutions they need to understand the financial consequences and opportunities that come with marriage and how to best protect against the “what if’s” that come with the uncertainty of life. Read Ashley’s popular article, “Why You Might Want A Prenup (And Not Even Know It)” to learn more about the common misconceptions around Prenuptial and Cohabitation Agreements. Later this summer Ashley and Erin will be launching “Love & Real Life,” to destigmatize the conversation around prenups and cohabs and modernize + streamline the process of obtaining one.
- Since launching Hello Divorce , an online alternative to the traditional retained attorney model, Erin Levine, CFLS, has solidified her role as not only the managing attorney of our firm, but a legal tech innovator, entrepreneur and thought leader. With several transparent, easy-to-follow options, Hello Divorce (follow us here!) users choose from monthly subscription, fixed fee managed divorce services, or a la carte legal help for a flat fee or monthly payment. This year Erin has been published and/or contributed to several industry, lifestyle and business mediums, including: Entrepreneur, Mindbodygreen, Hey Mama, Brit+Co, Law Sites, The Mercury News, California Lawyers Association, Lawyerist, Your Tango, and Alameda Magazine. This month Erin has been chosen to join Duke University’s Law & Technology Accelerator program for early stage legal technology companies!
We cannot wait to share several more announcements coming in Quarters 3 and 4! In the meantime, we will continue to measure our success on your success. When we’ve met the economic and emotional needs of our clients, we know that we have achieved far more than awards, media attention or advanced degrees.
*Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process, which results in a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country, including San Francisco Magazine. Super Lawyers publications also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in their practice of law.