We offer a broad range of services for lawyers in the California legal community. As any good lawyer knows, part of being an attorney is knowing how to network. As such, we partner with all kinds of attorneys in California, and can offer references to experienced and highly regarded estate planners, civil and criminal attorneys. Attorneys we are confident in recommending to assist in a wide range of services including, but not limited to:
- Premarital and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Property division between non-married partners
- Family issues related to immigration matters
- Name and gender change
An additional service for lawyers that our office offers is second opinions on cases with complicated issues and/or high asset matters. We know at times an attorney may need a fresh set of eyes to look at the material to determine all possible issues, and it is often helpful that the person who does this is unfamiliar with the case so they can give a more rounded, comprehensive opinion on the matter. Our services can help you determine how someone on the outside might view the case, which is always helpful when tying to win yours.
Additionally, we offer Special Master services in family law cases. When a Special Master is needed to assist parties in cooperating, a Court appoints the Master. We offer lawyers who are trained in dispute resolution and who are qualified to act in the quasi-judicial capacity, as appointed by the court.
No matter what type of service for lawyers you are looking for, our office can help. Please contact us today to set up a consultation to determine how we can best be of assistance to you or your case
We Also Offer
Our Areas of Practice
Adult Child Support
Assisted Reproduction Technology Litigation
Child Custody and Visitation
Child Custody Mediations
Child Support Arrearage
Divorce with Children with Special Needs
Domestic Partnership Dissolution
Enforcement (or Set-Aside) of Pre-Marital and Post-Marital Agreements
Establishing Paternity or Maternity
Family Law Coaching
Gender and Name Changes
High Asset Divorce
Independent Legal Advice
Judgment Set Aside
Non-Marital Relationship Dissolution
How Can We Help?
Read our recent blog posts about Services for Lawyers.
- 10 Facts You Should Know About CA Child Support Modification- Parents are not allowed to ‘agree’ to a non-modifiable child support order. Even when the initial family law petition does not request child support, or a judgment does not address child support, the court can still make child support orders at a later time. The payor or payee parent can only modify support back to the date s/he files a motion to modify. To change a child support order, you must show a change of circumstances such as a change ...
Continue Reading »
- 10 Important Laws you Need to Know (if you’re getting a divorce)- We’ve compiled some of the most important statutes and laws that pertain to California Divorce. While there are many more that may be at issue in your separation, we thought this would be a great primer. We will definitely follow up with a ‘Part 2’ of this article soon! 1. Spousal Support (Family Code Section 4320): While pre judgment spousal support is generally calculated using a formula, long term spousal support is determined by review of various factors. Some of the ...
Continue Reading »
- 10 Qualities to Look for in a Lawyer- Choosing a lawyer to help you resolve some of life’s most challenging predicaments can be overwhelming. When we are in need of legal counsel, we are vulnerable. We are struggling with a crisis of sorts and on the hunt for someone to put our trust in. Look for these traits when searching out legal help: KNOWLEDGE OF THE LAW Contrary to popular belief, lawyers do not know all laws off the top of their head. However, your lawyers should participate ...
Continue Reading »